Saturday, August 4

The Job

So I've started a holiday jod, the toughest so far has been getting up in time. My biorythm is now after a mere three days so seriously fucked up that I find myself awake about an hour in advance, so I get on-line as I failed to make a connection to the internet yesterday evening when I actually planned this post.

My fellow job students:

Liflaf: The sum of his every feature should make him the handsomest, nicest, most likable man I have yet set eyes on, but from the fact that I could even consider Liflaf as a nickname you will learn that one plus one does not always equal two. He's nice enough though.

Wush: Not even worth pondering about. Plain and boring. Resigned after a mere day of less than hard work.

Cut: Looks, young and energetic but fell ill on his second day. Seems OK but I haven't really had a chance to talk to him.

The work:

In one short sentence, I clean trains. And I can tell you this, people are a messy lot. The dust and the occasional candy wrapper one can live with but I've seen dirt these few days to make your stomach turn.

The loot:
- 10 cent piece
- silver earring
- an unopened can of Hot&Spicy Pringles
- a novel with the title ' Seduction in the air'

I probably won't be that rich after just this one month.

No comments: