Friday, August 10

More posts

I need to post more to prevent my entry rate from dropping at an alarming speed. However if I only write to say nothing whatsoever the attraction of this blog diminishes, meaning less people will like to come by and read and those that accidentaly bump into or stumble upon it are less likely to stay long. In itself this is not a problem, it merely decreases my popularity and that is something I can live with. Unfortunately at least three people depend on blog-updates for regular news about me. I can't disappointe my truest, most loyal public, can I? (Of course I can, if you in any way doubed this, you really don't know me that well.)

Therefor I beg you, all of you, to give me a topic to write about. I'm serious, should I find out this page has mutiple visitors but inspires no comment whatsoever, I'm going to be very cross. And just so you know I'm very good at being very cross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a mission to ban crocs? ( or however you write that)...upcoming plans for BBQ's, birthdayparty-diners....awesome dreams...lists of favorite outfits for particular occasions...but I'm sure that whatever you write, we'll like it :-)