Wednesday, June 10

Strange Things

In the first 12 hours of today, I:


  • accidently swallowed half a tube of toothpaste

  • saw a boy in bathrobes studying an exam under the streetlights

  • nearly crashed into a boat

  • made a confession

  • fell in and out of love

  • had alcohol with my breakfast

  • sent two people on errands

  • killed a mosquito with my bare hands

  • saw a cricket on the office door

  • found half a box of chewing gums left on my desk as a present

Very few of these items are I think related. And none of the above counts as the weirdest event of the current week, because last night I was introduced to the to be housemate of a friend of two of my housemates who claims to have spent the first four years of high school in my class. It took the consumption of an amount of alcohol equivalent to a half a bottle of wine before it dawned on me, who he was exactly.

No comments: