Wednesday, June 24

Türkiye

The visit-Maarten-trip to Side, Antalya, Turkey came to an end last sunday. Here's what I'll try to remember for future trips:
  • Do not wait until the last day to spend your money.
  • I can still dive pretty well, however it is a good idea to wear a proper bikini as to avoid further wardrobe malfunctioning.
  • Turkisch men are idiots!
  • I don't live well in heath
  • I get really grumpy when I go to long without food
  • Turkisch bread is the best!
  • Do not annoy your travel companions with stories of your love life when there isn't much love in it and/or you are unwilling to spill details.
  • Check for better transit flights.
  • Smile more at custom officers.
  • Starbucks at the airport is your only option for relatively cheap and drinkable tea.

1 comment:

Shirahime said...

In short: you didn't like the trip. I loved it though :)