Wednesday, June 10

Descending trend.

I could almost not imagine a better start of a day and in the mood of optimism that hexes me of late I even thought it would be a good day. But of course it wasn't.

The carefully planned day at the office turned into a complete disaster.

The dinner I cooked was rubbish, I don't care everybody said they liked it, of course they would say that; it's free food. Everybody likes free food.

The laundry I did came out purple or shrunk or torn. In other words: goodbye bikini! And where am I going to find anything my size with little over 24h to before I leave, time that has to include two restfull nights and full day at work?

I ate way too much brownie and now I might possibly be sick tomorrow.

I forgot to check whether or not I need a seperate passport to fly to Turkey, for all I know I might not even get on the plane and then my dearest Shirahime will hate me forever.

I didn't have the courage to deny help in doing the dishes, goodbye washing-up therapy.




1 comment:

Shirahime said...

Relax, relax !! You don't need a separate passport (you already knew that :)) and we can just buy you a bikini or swimmingsuit when we're there. We'll watch some Betty to relax...