Monday, February 19

Dear L.

Dear L. ,
Remember the last kiss you gave? I wonder if we could do it all over, so that maybe I could forget about Q. Who is much more my type, much more the man of my dreams, much more handsome and much more everything, including in love with a goddess with whom I could never compete.
Love Always,
B



Do wonder reader what it is about. I'll explain. A google search resulted in finding all personal data ( mobile phone number, e-mail, and home address) of the first man I ever fell in love with (and I mean the first post high school oh-he-is-cute in-loveness; wobbly knees, shivers when I hear his name, no lust for anything but to be with him). And I wonder whether or not to write? I spend the better half of six months after we stopped being house mates looking for a way to get in touch. The fact is that I can now, that I even know what I would ask and/or say but isn't it forbidden? Forbidden by whatever I feel for someone else?

No comments: