Saturday, February 24

Two parties- part two

I've arrived home. Home in my student's room at least. What can I say?! I hope neither host regrets having invited me. I certainly don't regret meeting a bunch of new people, having a chat with friends/ acquaintances that go far and not so far back, being lent a bicycle, drinking (in that order) two glasses of wine, one glass of Piña Colada, one small glass of Amaretto, one glass of Piña Colada, three glasses of water, two glasses of Piña Colada, three glasses of juice, two glasses of Coca Cola, a glass of Piña Colada, one small Amaretto, a glass of Piña Colada, two glasses of water and a rather large glass of Amaretto.

It was great fun to see my friends Thomas and Benny again, it was somewhat less fun to have to realise again he ( Mr. Way-Out-Of-My-League) doesn't really like me that much.

No comments: