Thursday, February 15

a first time for everything

And do consider this as one of those. My first time knowingly typing a post that will be widely* read while intoxicated. I know I had better not, but I must.
I was at this party today, and I drunk just a twinge too much but heck how would you feel being in one (tiny) room with at least one of more than one man around whom your universe has circled the past ten months? (Plus I'm having mood swings, being drunk agrees with me)

Anyway, as far as I am a reader of body language and a picker up on not so well hidden but at the same time possibly meaningless hints, there seems to be the thing that some people think ie the boy I have spent too much typing on already, that I'm actually still in love (which I am, much to my distress) with him. Which is not like really the case as for the past 6 to 7 months I have come to feel an ardent passion for someone else ( and he knows and no I'm not going to drop any more hints because it bloody freaking obvious already).

Once again I can but ask for your patience. I do know he (the much adored) loves me not. I know he (the maybe once much adored but I can't really remember) loves me also not but thinks I love him still (or at least that's my not so sober analysis) and that kind of bugs me because I think we could be friends in an alternate universe probably but still friends, not awkward.

* widely enough for me to get my point across

2 comments:

Sophie & Isfried said...

Love sucks!
How about us starting our own religion,with a strictly female convent with basements full of liquor and no men around, ever?

Big 'boohoo' hug

Unknown said...

If there's also chocolate involved; count me in! I'm writing the holy book of Female Superiority already. ;-)