Sunday, February 11

Failed

As expected I failed everything. And yes, I am telling/writing/saying this in a very matter of fact tone. What do I really care about school results? What would you care about Grammar or History or Religion or Literature or Vocabulary, if your heart were broken, your spirit dead and the will to live on a semi-permanent holiday?

Check back tomorrow and read how cooking for two rascals, knitting, sipping tea and figuring out my new weekly schedule has cheered me up. You know how I drift between very up to very down in seconds.

And if the unthinkable happens, should I still be miserable 24hrs from now, forgive me, put up with it, bear it as best you can, love or like me no less for it. I ask a lot but I tend to think I deserve it (their goes my therapist's theory of low self esteem, I do so love proving people wrong).

Edit: So maybe I should not have overly depressing stated I failed everything when I didn't even have all my results yet. which means I passed one out of three. Yooiee or maybe not whatever.

2 comments:

Sophie & Isfried said...

I feel very sorry for you, voor de rest weet k niet goed wat te zeggen, behalve dat ik nog erg genoten heb van de brownies en dat eten kunnen koken in het licht van de kosmos toch belangrijker is dan Chinese verbuiginkjes en zo...

Kop op!

Anonymous said...

Cooking will cheer you up this week :-). By the way, when are you free? We did make plans, but we haven't exactly pinned a day or time on it.

I'll make sure there's a good dessert, probably something with chocolat. Nothing better than some comfortfood.