Wednesday, January 3

The Book Game

When I'm bored or pretend to be because there's nothing else I want to be doing, I get on-line and hit the next blog button. As I was doing so just now, I came accross this blog and read the post for december 30, 2006. In which I read the following instructions:

The Book Game.

Here are the rules

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest!

Here are my sentences: "No grounds whatsoever. I'm playing my hunches. There's got to be a catch. I've felt that the whole time I've been talking to you. Like there's a hook somewhere. Call it sixth sense."

I know I typed six instead of the requested four sentences but now the quote is a complete one. And since I'm in a generous mood the first person who can tell me (in irl) from which book the quote is may join me for a small cup of mexican chocolatemilk at the chocolatebar.

No comments: