Thursday, January 18

January 18

I'm 22 and 4 months today.

Life sucks.

I had one meal today and way too much chocolate.

I didn't study. I did rummage through a book or two, scribbled on pages, even picked up course notes but I didn't learn anything.

I've wasted a day.

I still don't know weither I'm in love or not.

I had a brilliant idea for the project, unfortunately it happened while I was doing 5 minutes of worthwhile work so I didn't write it down and now I forgot what is was.

I've started my fourth thermos of tea. Or cup number nine.

I have drunk three sorts of tea so far today; Fennel, Caraïbes and Blueberry.

I felt like blogging because it's a great anti-anger therapy but I'm too passive today to have a rant so maybe I had better picked up some knitting. Too bad I don't have my needles and knitting wool here, I could have finished my venom green sweater with all the anger inside me.

As I type Tulsa has come on a visit, dropped off a present (The Body Shop muscle rub cream, which I actually already had bought for myself not two weeks ago) and is now sipping tea and eating pesto sandwiches (my pesto, my goat cheese, my bread, my idea). Time to get rid of her.

No comments: