Sunday, January 7

2007: the resolutions

The year is a week old today so it is about time that I post my resolutions. Half of them start with not so I should have an easy time not doing a lot.
  • write more
  • sleep less
  • exercise more
  • worry less
  • call my friends more
  • end the year with less lip balm then I started it with
  • be serious about the project
  • stop being I-don't-know-weither-I'm-in-love-or-not with Mr. Way-out-of-my-league
  • not fall in love with every dark haired man I meet
  • not fall in love with any other man
  • not eat junk
  • not start smoking
  • not under any circumstance buy tea even if it means drinking coffee in the morning
  • maybe stop drinking again

1 comment:

Anke de Sagher said...

if you can't buy tea, then at least you can receive it? i still have some for you. you know, just to round the number...