Thursday, March 22

Ad Fundum

The title of this post literally translates ' to the bottom' and is almost exclusively used in the meaning drinking till the bottom of a glass. It suits the title of this post because I am about to tell you of the Cantus I just went to.

The exact amount of beer and water I drank, I consider irrelevant ( and no this doesn't mean I drank a lot more beer then water), the time I arrived, the amount of songs I sang and how badly I sang them is likewise not the topic of my entry. But two things that have not a lot to do with either singing or drinking beer.

When asked that all people in love stand up and sing a stanza, I skipped two heartbeats in deciding whether or not to stand up, and I stood up. True I am less and less under his spell but currently still in love. And yet it didn't feel right. Maybe I really should have a talk with Him.

On a slightly related topic, or more of a quick note to someone in particular; Though the time and place were uncontextual, the compliment is not unfelt. You came very close to making me in love with you all over.

No comments: