Sunday, March 11

Other Man

Two conclusions I have drawn from the various sources of information and guidance at my disposition- and those include; his attitude towards me, the love coach, my elder sister, the tarot cards, the daily horoscope in my mailbox and my own better judgement- and they be;

  1. He neither loves nor hates me but looks upon me as a friend.
  2. There is plenty of fish in the sea.
Furthermore I am informed by a self constructed system of reading future/life/fate in bits of coloury paper that there is someone I know who might help me in getting over Mr. Way- Out- Of- My- League. Whenever I put the cards before me (s)he is there, but who is it? Just in case the kind(wo)man comes by; do forgive , I am blind and do bear with me, when not in love I make pleasant enough company (or so those who should know by now tell me).

No comments: