Tuesday, March 27

One week's notice*

Men hate me and mock me. Men take their pregnant women and/or offspring to make walks in the park while the springtime lasts. Men play football in the basement of university buildings, 'accidentally' kick the ball in my direction and don't apologise for seriously bruising my shoulder bag. Men are stupid. And men have ruled my world for too long. Way too long.

Mr. Way-Out-Of-My-League aka Q has (counting from midday today) one week to change his mind. (And we all know he won't.) After that he shall be nothing. For the sake of friends that we hold dear in equal degree I am prepared to enter a state of friendly acquaintanceship and that shall be the end.

* As inspired by my elder sister, formulated by the cooking coach and approved of by the love coach.

Edit: There has been pleading for nuance, so as long as the ultimatum lasts I shall be neutral. Or as neutral as I'm capable of.

No comments: