Wednesday, April 25

Missing

In all my goodness and the consideration I feel for my fellow creatures, consideration and love I can easily spare as I leave out of this affection all possesed of Y-chromosomes, I thought it best not o let my fishtank get too hot and thus I placed it in the corridor of the first floor where it is considerably cooler than inside my room. Upon returning from a shopping spree however, my deer pets had gone. Gone. The tank was there, the water plants were there, the plastic castle and the duck called Mozes were there but no sign of Nathanaël, Simon, Thomas and Simon Petrus.

Did someone think them excellent additions to a protein balanced diet? Did a hungry cat sneak in? Was the heat even in the corridor to hot and did they vaporize? Have they mutated into invisible swimmers? Who'll say?

1 comment:

Bright Smith said...

Have you found them yet?