Monday, October 1

Lasagne or ...

I was very very tempted only yesterday to claim a computer and rant rant rant on the lack of consideration so often professed by my closest relations. Alas, I was already late for a friendly gathering with mucho food and liquor. As I walked there on hardly adequate shoes and downright angry (as some passers by might have concluded from my muffled mutterings)my feelings were by no means improving, all of which melted however once I was seated near a not unhandsome dark-haired man- though it might also have been the lasagne.

Today, I have been, despite still inadequately shoed in windy rainy circumstances, felt well. Quite well. Untill the utterings of blonde drove me in the direction of my usual MHM*.Which only goes to show that, though a man might make me happy, he probably won't.

*Man Hating Modus

No comments: