Thursday, October 4

What is wrong with me?

There must be something going on.

Not only have I lately abstained from insulting every man I meet, I have been friendly even to the sort of guy that in twilight looms around parks and asks single women for their number even though they show no sign of interest, I have postponed going shopping to eat a long breakfast and have a nice chat with my new male housemate, I have admitted missing someone whom I have in the past two years (in no particular order) loved, thought I loved, massaged, disliked, ignored, avoided, liked, befriended, wanted to kill howibly howibly, I have spent time chatting to a guy I hardly know about his ill girlfriend when I could have been reading, I am as yet convinced that I am still in love but still it doesn't really matter he ignores my existance.

There MUST be something going on.


I might have to take this course.

No comments: