Monday, December 4

Lip Balm

As I was out shopping for tea this afternoon (as if I needed any more ) I also bought lip balm. And there was not so much rejoicing among people concerned with my financial situation. The fact is I already have plenty of lip balm. Don't believe me? Here's a list, and try to enjoy it I promise it's the last one for at least a month.

  1. The Body Shop lip butter sweet grape
  2. The Body Shop cranberry lip balm
  3. The Body Shop born lippy watermelon
  4. The Body Shop born lippy raspberry
  5. The body Shop honey lip care SPF 15
  6. The Body Shop hemp lip conditioner
  7. Pop tarts frosted cherry lip balm
  8. Pop tarts frosted blueberry lip balm
  9. Lip naturals herbal formula bing cherry SPF 15
  10. Lipsmacker Dr Pepper
  11. Hema 1/7 pearly gold lip balm
  12. Miss Helen Fruity Lipbalm Strawberry
  13. Yves Rocher Baume hydratant a l'extrait de raisin
  14. Yver Rocher Baume nourrisant a l'huile d' amande
  15. Dirty Girl On The Go raspberry SPF 15
  16. Yves Rocher Jardins desÎles Baume hydratant vanille de Madagascar
  17. Yves Rocher baume nourrissant édition de noël
  18. Carmex click stick lip balm

1 comment:

JavaJive said...

That's a great list! I haven't even heard of some of those.

www.chaptastic.com