Wednesday, December 20

Therapeutic Writing II

The love coach hath said:
Therapeutic writing is good.


She hath also said that I must not look for meaning in every turn of speech. And she is very likely right. I can however but feel what I feel, see what I see, hear what I hear and think what I think, however idiotic and unreasonable. I am ready to accept, nay with all the reason I am capable of I do know that he loves me not and yet I will doubt and while doubting hope. Hope that maybe I misunderstood, hope that maybe he misunderstood and answered the wrong question, hope that he will/ has change(d) his mind, hope that all is not lost, hope that if he doesn't love he will at least not think of me unkindly or worse scorn me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, don't overthink things! And you should turn your hope and love to other people,because he will never answer that hope and love.