Wednesday, December 6

Tea - part two

Upon professing the amount of tea varieties in my possession, the chocolate coach was shocked, not bewildered, surprised and ponderous of why anyone needs such an amount of tea leaves and herbal infuses, but plain shocked as if it was an obscenity.

I acknowledge that 45 is a lot of flavours and blends to choose from but it's not as if I have one pound of every variety. So I started a little math. I have 1521,1 grams of tea at an average of 2 grams tea per cup that makes 761 cups. I drink an average of 4 cups of tea per day. Which makes that my stock will last around 190 days. Or I will run out of tea on June 12. Isn't that great.

2 comments:

Anke de Sagher said...

June 12??? I really gotta buy you some tea... :)

Unknown said...

Recognition! Finally, I've been waiting for that. :-)