Sunday, December 3

Presents

It's December. traditionally my mother will have asked everyone in the family to make a list of things we'd like to have so she knows what to tell clueless aunts and grandparents. Since nobody has ever bothered taking into account what I write down but just gets me a bookshop gift coupon or worse hand me some money in an envelope I just hand in a short list of books I can't afford off my pocket allowance and act very surprised and grateful when I get the wrong book and at rare occasions not even a book from the author I asked for.

But I so love making lists that here's one of things I always like getting:

1. goldfish
2. tea
3. white flowers
4. lip balm
5. fountain pens
6. cute stationary
7. bright coloured socks
8. lollipops
9. small bottles of flavoured oil or vinegar
10. cooking books
11. books on philosophy
12. postcards and letters
13. anything It's Happy Bunny
14. wash off tattoos
15. candles
16. tools and books of witchcraft

No comments: