Thursday, December 21

Tea - part three

As a step towards buying not so much tea anymore I thought it might be a not so bad idea to consume less tea, making the purchase of aforementioned drink less necessary. Thus after drinking a pint and a half ( being one thermos) of black tea with forest berry flavouring this morning/early afternoon while reading a book* and two cups of lemongrass tea at a friends place where I found myself dropping of a present and sipping port, I decided to quench my evening thirsts with water. Alas for me, or rather the good girl inside me desirous to stick to resolutions, I came accross this (see below) message.
Last.fm Logo
We’re sorry, but our database servers are currently overloaded. Please enjoy a quick cup of tea and then try refreshing this page.


* one I must read for my studies, nothing frivoulous

No comments: