Wednesday, December 13

Rant I

i felt like blogging but didn't know what about so I thought why not blog a picture so here it is it's ville valo because my love coach adores him doesn't make sense but whatever wanted to go shopping today did walk through the city area called shopping street but couldn't find anything worth buying so I'm blah today and don't you dare comment on the lack of pause in speech markers it's just a rant can't help being in love and confused and maybe once again in love with two people and I know it can't be because the second one is really really cute but I wanted him and love coach to get together and well sucks to be me I guess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very sweet that you're trying to hook me up, but I would neglect the guy anyway (thesis remember, I already neglect al my dearest friends *blush of shame*) so don't worry about it.
And I just wanted to say, VILLE IS DAMN HOT :-)

Unknown said...

Consider the things I could/would do to a man that loves me and you will have to admit that he will very like prefer to be somewhat neglected. Trying to cheer me up is nontheless appreciated and I bear you no ill will for temporarily putting your work first, my horoscope says I am an understanding person so I must act likewise.

Anonymous said...

But we're going to Brugge with Benny after the exams anyway, and I'll probably be in Gent for a day either next week or somewhere in the vacation, but if I'm there you'll be the first to know ;-)