Wednesday, April 1

Crush

As my loyal followers are aware and my recent admirers may suspect, I fall in love easily and out of love only with the utmost effort and pain. Since I have decided a while back that I do not s-wish to be miserable the entirety of my live, I have come to the conclusion that it might be better should I never fall in love again.

Ponder and wonder, it is a strange decision to make, for as long as the future I paint for myself is brighter without a man to break my heart however, I will stick to it. Call me crazy or narrowminded or wont to overly complicate my life, I don't care. I'm happier this way and I'd dare say so are the guys I meet. Instead of being treated as the root of all evil, they are now met with conversation and smiles. At rare occasions even cuddles.

Tell me this is not a good thing. I will nevermore befriend a man and forever fall in love.

No comments: