Sunday, April 5

On a lazy sunday afternoon

More and more my blog is not an open letter to my friends and acquaintances but a dairy page edited for publication. What this will turn into I don't know yet. I just thought wasn't sure I would come up with another post for the sake of competition so I decided to describe my sunday so far.

I woke up around ninish, got dressed and enjoyed for the first time in ages a real breakfast; hot mint tea, toast with caramel syrup, fresh orange juice, ... you get the picture. After some quick washing we ( my parents, my younger sister and myself) went to a book fair, where I spent too much money by far. A list of the purchases may follow.

And now after a somewhat copious dinner of chicken and mushrooms in peppery cream sauce, I am plotting to start reading, but I would also like to start the knitting of a new and summerproof poncho and I'm wondering why I'm not just cuddled up in front of the television with my youngest sibling and watch the round of Flanders. So many options, so little time...

No comments: