Tuesday, April 21

Days in the Park - part two

I've already dwelled upon the subject for too long. But I can't help feeling almost rejuvenated from the experience-now ten days ago- os sitting in the park for an entire afternoon and basically doing nothing. For as long as company was absent I was very active in the expanding of my wardrobe (i.e. I was knitting a poncho) but as soon as familiar faces appeard all energy that I did spent went into rubbing the bare shoulders of very pretty ladies, idle banter and consuming moderate amounts of alcohol. And God, does that feel good.

Just so to say that I intend to spent my next bank holiday (1st of May) in much the same way. Naturally you are all invited, advertising your presence may even result in being force fed cherry brownie.

No comments: