Friday, April 3

Chicken in beersauce

Some of you may be hoping for a recipe. And you will get one, a very basic one but still, others may hope for a detailed review of my evening, and yet others may wonder if I really couldn't find a better picture of either beer or a chicken. But first things first.


Recipe 'Poultry in beer'

- 1 large chicken in parts
- 1 unit of you favourite dark or ombre beer
- 3 or 4 onions
- three large tablespoons of onion marmelade
- thick slice of butter
- spoon of soy sauce
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of rosemary


1) Melt butter in sufficiently big pot.
2) Chop onions coarsely and fry shortly.
3) Temper heat and add chicken to pot.
4) Add all seasoning and a cup of water.
5) Leave on stove for about an hour.
6) Add beer an broil for another half hour.
7) Ready to serve! Will feed four very hungry people.




How did it all go? I suppose some akwardness is nothing out of the ordinary when you invite people you don't really know that well. But I had quite a pleasant evening, learning probably almost everything I'll ever remember about HDR photography, watching what my visitor has described as 'the Human Zoo', showing my drawings (by request, I'm not that fond of my own work yet) and giving up my evening walk. Plus, though I did not get any flowers I was not left empty-handed.

1 comment:

Shirahime said...

Happy to hear it went well :)